As an employer you are responsible for ensuring that reasonable steps have been taken to protect your workers and others from coronavirus.
Coronavirus can transfer from people to surfaces and these ‘touch points’ can result in spreading the virus to those who come into contact with infected surfaces.
Listed below are a number of guidelines that will help you to keep your workplace clean, reduce risk and save lives. We would be very happy to offer you a free initial consultation in order to discuss these guidelines in greater detail and to assess your own particular requirements.
- Social distancing procedures
- Creating a safe environment for workers, customers and visitors
- Protocols for the use of toilets and lifts
- Reviewing all emergency procedures
- Ensure that the kitchen and other food consumption areas are safe
- Rubbish waste disposal
- Update cleaning chemicals, sanitizer products and PPE
- Cleaning plus safe
Our professional cleaning team can advice and support you to control the spread of the virus, early risk assessment can save and protect lives.